A must stay if in SIngapore for a short period. My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in September with our two young children and we all had an amazing time.
Loved: the building, space, size of rooms, bus transfer to airport, food court (in shopping mall), breakfast, MTR access and the ROOF TOP. The infinity pool and bars were perfect! A great spot to chill with the kids and adult friends.
Unfortunately, the service was lacking (such as large hotel with many guests!) Checkout is slow - stressful when you want to get to the airport!!
The hotel certainly has the "new, hip, the place to be" feel. I would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore