Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
$1,333
View deal
Lol.travel$1,363
Trip.com
Algotels
StayForLong
29,680 results
All reviews infinity pool orchid suite city view rise restaurant observation deck bucket list light show huge hotel iconic hotel club room marina bay hotel guests singapore skyline shopping mall food court premier room room key
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2012

It's a cool building with nice shopping mall and a great city- view swimming pool, but, as a 5 star hotel it's not qualified. The staffs are not very friendly, no luggage services, the air condition of the room is too noisy! Also, there's a little locked misterious room next to our bed which makes water noises. 499+ per night, I don't think it worth that price.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank A Nori P
Shawn_Ng, Senior Hotel Manager at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear A Nori P,

I regret learn about the challenges you experienced with regards to your room which may have marred your otherwise pleasant visit. Please be assured that your recent experience is not the standard we wish to adhere to at Marina Bay Sands.

I have sent you a private message and I look forward to hearing from you so that we can investigate and improve on the details that you have provided feedback on. Thank you.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

The Hotel room was good, very nice big bathroom but unfortunately if you had the balcony door open there was a lot of noise from outside which was unexpected (I thing from the air conditioning systems)...but when the door is closed you don't hear it.

The breakfast at this hotel is to die for...food quality was phenomenal and the view from the sky deck and the pool is absolutely spectacular.

One thing I found at the hotel was that it is expensive to eat and drink at e.g. A$50 - 100 for a meal plus drinks, and be mindful that certain restaurants on the sky deck are only open to certain guests and specific times e.g. we tried to eat at one of the restaurants overlooking the pool and it was only open to those staying in the executive suites and we had to wait til it became the chocolate bar after a certain time.

Other than that, the hotel is awesome and the shopping arcade attached is huge. If you have lots of money, this is the place to stay!!!

Room tip: Try to get a room facing the city at night and if you can afford it, upgrade your room! Make sure breakfast is included...you won't need to eat for the rest of the day!
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
aacortes, Senior Vice President – Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review, Cat_Adelaide_19,

I am thrilled to hear that you and your friends had a great stay at Marina Bay Sands during your recent visit to Singapore and particularly enjoyed our breakfast.

The Club at Marina Bay Sands, located on the SkyPark, is exclusive to our Club Room and Suite guests till 8pm daily. After 8pm, The Club opens the decadent Chocolate Bar and its doors to the public.

Thank you again for sharing your positive experiences. I hope to welcome you back to Marina Bay Sands in the future.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed in a mid-range room on the 32nd floor with a magnificent view over the Marina and Downtown City area - WOW what a view! The room had floor to ceiling windows so we could lie in bed and watch the city skyline at night, simply blew us away!

Nice large room with spacious bathroom and all the modern facilities. The close Conference Centre was a huge bonus, with fantastic shopping and the Casino below. The restaurants in and around the Sands were excellent and the many attractions so close by, meant we were able to visit everything on foot.

The staff were very polite and courteous and the food, both breakfast and dinner were very good.

If you want a terrific memorable ''experience'', you HAVE to try the Marina Bay Sands, you won't regret it. OH, by the way, if you are going to stay there, splash out and get a decent room with a view, it's well worth the extra:)

Room tip: Mid-level rooms with a view across the Bay to the City Skyline are the way to go!! Beautiful at night and fantastic dawns!
Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Ian B

Thank you for your kind words, IanPortMoresby.

I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed the wonderful views of the Singapore skyline from your room and that you had the opportunity to experience the multi-dimensional offerings at our one-stop destination.

I am especially encouraged by your positive comments on our service standards. Service excellence is a continuous journey that each of our Team Members take on with pride and dedication.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Singapore for more successful and memorable stays.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

My kids and I had a wonderful time at Marinabay Sands. We loved the Skypark pool and the beautiful view from our room. All the amenities were stellar. This is our second visit to MBS. During our previouys stay we had booked the harbour view. This time we had the city view. There is a reason why the city view cost a premium- the view is simple breathtaking.The harbour view is still spectacular with the new development outside.

Deb, Toronto, Canada

Room tip: Check out their offers when booking online. The harbour view is still quite spectacular.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DeborahM173

Dear Deborah M,

I am happy to hear that you and your kids had a delightful time during your second visit to Marina Bay Sands, and particularly enjoyed your time at the Sands SkyPark! I am glad that you had the opportunity to have an aerial view of the newly opened Gardens by the Bay.

I sincerely appreciate your kind words and hope to welcome you and your family back to Marina Bay Sands in the future for more memorable experiences.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Very expensive hotel S$400++ per night equal to usd$ 321++, but for this price trust me you don't get what your expect. The hotel is massive on the outside, have a nice lobby and giant shopping mall. But all that become nothing since the staff especially the receptionist staff is very unfriendly and unhelpful also the room is nothing fancy to talk about. So my suggestion is just stay at another hotel and just pay a visit to the hotel just for sightseeing. Trust me for the price you pay you will expect more than a Great view.

Room tip: choose the one facing the sea for a better room with balcony, and choose the one facing the city view for a great view but boring "square room".
Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Pomputus

Dear Pomputus,

I regret to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us earlier this year. I note your feedback on your interaction with our Team Member at the Front Desk. It is never our intention to offend nor cause our guests any unnecessary inconvenience. To this end I have shared your feedback with our Hotel Manager to ensure that guests’ interactions are handled more professionally in the future and we will continue to emphasize the expected service standard all Team Members in our daily briefings.

I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to welcome you and your partner back to Marina Bay Sands in the future for a more successful experience.