Seriously! This hotel was unreal. There are 3 towers and they bend in weird angles. What a sight. And then there is the legendary swimming pool at the top that looks like noah's ark. There is an adult only pool, but it always difficult to control some adults from bringing their children there. The spa was the best part of my stay. it is operated by banyan tree. I have stayed at the banyan tree in bintan before and they easily provide the best service in asia. Try the royal banyan treatment. It was amazing. The best part is that the spa rooms are on the 55th floor and you have the most amazing views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore