I stayed in the Marina Bay Sands for three nights on a business trip. It was a beautiful hotel. I got upgraded to a nicer room with a view of the downtown. My room was modern, huge and very clean. In the evening I have the view of the water and laser show. I stayed at many other hotels and I can comfortably say that this is a great value hotel. I would stay here again.
The only thing I did not like was breakfast. It was way too crowded at 8 am so even the selection of food was good, I just felt overwhelmed and grabbed the first thing I saw. If you want calm breakfast, plan on getting there early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore