This place though massive is definitely one of the better managed mega casino hotels compared to those in Macau and Vegas in terms of service and infrastruture. The front line staff generally speaks English and a foreign language and are friendly and helpful when approached. The room we had faced the city and had a lovely view both in the day and night. Bathroom is well appointed and spacious but surprizingly using some house brands amenities. Food and Beverage as well as shopping are more expensive as compared to the rest of the hotels in Singapore and Macau. The skypark lived up to its reputation and worth a visit and a dip in the pool. No problem with waiting or experience any queue during stay even though the hotel is full. No luck at the casino but will definitely try again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore