Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands (MBS) as part of a combined business/holiday visit and it performed faultlessly on both counts. The convention centre and conference facilities were outstanding, the hotel, as both an 'office' and as a 'home away from home' were superb. I, as many who comment after they've actually been, had read some of the 'negative' comments and feared it may end up being just another convention/resort type hotel that wouldn't be able to get the balace right. I can honestly say it has completely got it right - a blend of function and form that allows to get the very best out of any type of stay. The commitment to service quality shows through in everything, the staff are some of the nicest I've come across (and I travel - a lot). As I said - a faultless performance and I would have no hesitation in taking my family here - not something I often say about my business trips.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore