A magnificent structure of a hotel opened around April 2010, comprises three towers with a roof spanning them - rather like cricket stumps with bails on top. Our sizeable room was on the 27th Floor. The room smelt of cigarettes although the Floor was said to be non-smoking. We asked to change rooms, and there was no quibble - they even offered to re-pack our luggage. The staff were excellent. Singapore is a spectacular city, but you would not need to leave the hotel and could still visit designer shops, go ice-skating, have great meals, gamble the Casino. The rooftop gardens and infinity pool on the (I think) 57th Floor must be seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore