What one of the previous reviewers said about being an uninspired money-making machine probably sums it up for me as well.
The second time I have stayed here. This time I stayed in a Grand Room for a couple of nights. Huge room with a hugee balcony with a gorgeous views of the area(I bet it will be more awesome once the construction of the garden area is completed). The infinity pool is probably the pool with the best view ever. Service is just like any other hotel nothing spectacular nothing horrible. Bed is comfortable ( but I have had more comfortable beds before). Thats it for the good points.
I do not really have anything extremely bad to say about the hotel. I guess this is what one should expect for such a huge hotel that probably runs almost full all the time. Why 3 stars? Because for the amount I paid I really would want something more. And although probably impossible , I would love to not share the infinity pool with hundreds of people at the same time. call me selfish.
So -1 point for not having free internet and another -1 point for lack of value for what was paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore