Stayed @ Marina Bay Sands Tower Suite. For an extremely expensive hotel it is poorly run.
Suite was small, TV did not work, had to call to clean room @ 4 pm. Poor service. There is no set organization. Restaurants are completely overpriced. Stay away from "Santi" restaurant, had terrible meal with a very expensive price. Would not go back to hotel or restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore