I stayed there with my Mum and 3 year old daughter in August 2011. We absolutely loved it. To start with, we were told at the reception that our room "is a little bit larger" than what we booked. It turned out to be a fantastic suite. The ingenuity of the architecture of the place made us not want to leave the hotel and the Shoppes at all. The pool is amazing. The view is amazing. The efficiency of this large hotel is outstanding.
If you are after a boutique hotel in Singapore, go to New Majestic or Scarlet. If you can deal with the enormity of this hotel, Marina Bay Sands is a must.
There is a great masters' food court nearby, fashioned on hawkers' centres, which is a great value for the quality of food one gets. If you are travelling with children, there is a little supermarket in the Shoppes, next to the ice rink and the food court, as well worth checking out for healthy snacks and such.
Essentially, one should stay in this hotel at least once. It is a memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore