A nice hotel to stay in , even you are not gambling there are lot to enjoy in the city and environment. The food is of real good quality, swimming pool and the sky garden are nice experieences.. Only problem was the crowded environment , which was actually my mistake to go there on Chinese New Year:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore