lobby amazing - busy but a real atmosphere
we arrived at 8am and our room was ready for us
quick check-in - were given lots of info about hotel and area etc
room really spacious - massive walk in shower and large living room area
the pool area on 57th floor is brill - contray to other reviewers we did not feel like non-residents were watching us when relaxing etc as all non-guests not allowed access to pool.
Connected to lovely shopping centre and restaurants - taxis are cheap etc when you want to get around the city and views are amazing!!!
This was a special treat for us for two nights and was worth the money although if you are looking for a romantic quiet hotel this is not the place for you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore