We are an average Aussie family of 4 (two teenage boys). We booked 2x connecting Club rooms. The hotel was fantastic from the start. Fast club check in, rooms huge and the view!
Boys loved the infinity pool (of course!) and we loved the Club. Staff in the club were the best we had come across, miss you guys!
Small downside was the location, but taxis were always available, less than 2 minutes wait.
Very happy with our stay and based on this experience this is the only hotel for us next Singapore trip.
(we have previously stayed at MO and PanPac).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore