Tripadvisor

from $59.74
More Info
from $70.71
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Dennis is well versed in his knowledge of wildlife and has plenty to talk about from his travels around the world. He could identify different types of animals in obscure places so you don't have to worry about missing any spots while walking with him. He's got a keen eye for detail especially in such a busy setting like a nature trail where snakes, for example, could be camouflaged in their surroundings. It was raining a little when I went but he accommodated well and made sure things could still run smoothly. 2 hours flew by quick without me noticing!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed September 18, 2019

I have never known that Singapore has wildlife (that is not in the enclosed cages). Though it was a short walk to fit my schedule, Dennis was really professional and did what he could to let me have a close encounter with the wildlife. We were really lucky to have caught a couple of animals and insects in that short frame of 45mins and I've enjoyed myself. Thank you so much Dennis!

Date of experience: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction