“I might just become vegetarian”
Review of Whole Earth

Whole Earth
Ranked #507 of 11,627 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Head to WHOLE EARTH, Singapore’s first & only plant-based restaurant focusing on Peranakan,Thai and Chinese cuisine since 2003. We are proud to be awarded as the first and only plant-based restaurant recipient of the Michelin Bib Gourmand for 2 consecutive years in the Singapore Michelin Food Guide 2016 and 2017. We are located at a newly renovated historic shophouse along Peck Seah Street in the CBD, conveniently right next to the Tanjong Pagar MRT. The high ceiling with natural lighting alongside warm turquoise and grey themed furnishing sets a beautiful and cosy atmosphere for appreciating authentic and simply delicious Peranakan, Thai & Chinese cuisine. What Whole Earth offers is a distinctive menu and our quality standards have been maintained well since 2003 due to our passion and commitment to promote delicious and creative plant-based cuisine to both local and overseas guests. Experience a pleasant surprise of what plant-based dining can possibly offer at Whole Earth and we can confident you will return for more.
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Vegetables, mushrooms cooked and presented in interesting ways but nothing 'mock' about the food

Ayam buak keluak is scrumptuous even without the chicken.

Olive brown rice always divine

Different menu from related restaurant naive and for whatever reason, almost better service.

1  Thank Monster695

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had lunch today. I was extremely pleased with my order of olive brown rice with the bean curd and vegetables. I love petal beans.

Vegetarian food never tasted so good and so healthy. Staff were pleasant but it would be nice if they can allow some minor changes in the dish like substituting some of the vegetables.

I seriously recommend this restaurant for all vegans as there are no MSG or the so called mocks which can be quite a drag.

2  Thank Rosalia D
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Not sure whether the food or the staff was my favorite part of the meal. Service was cheerfully competent and the food sublime. I ordered Nyonya Curry and could not have been happier with my choice. Right on the edge of my spiciness limit, just the way I like it. No nonsense high quality Vegetarian food. Don't miss it!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We dined here a Saturday evening. The restarant room is spacious and clean. When we were eating there where about 10 other people in the restarant so the atmosphere was calm but also chatty. The service was attentive and discret.
We took Tom Yam soup which was really nice. The waitress had warned me that it was spicy. The lemongrass drink and coconut rice desert were delicious.
Even if you aren't vegetarian like me Whole earth serves some healthy and tasty food. You shouldn't be put off because its a veggie place.
The menu is priced fairly and the quantities are more than adequate.
I will definitely return to Whole Earth restaurant.

1  Thank Matthew H
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I loved the place, Managed by a All Gal Staff. One of my Singaporean Friend took me there and also ordered for me. I loved the ambiance, Green and peaceful. Loved Olive rice, Pineapple Rice.
Oatmeal Tofu is a must have.Everything is tasty and amazing. Though u might feel prices on a higher side but u will always find the place packed and people waiting. I suggest a prior reservation is a must to avoid waiting.

Paradise for Vegetarians and Thai Lovers. Though sometimes staff is not as fast as u want them but its ok when u have some good company to talk and chat.