Ways to Experience I Asia Singapore
from $34.10
from $66.68
from $32.46
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The three things we saw on the tour were very fascinating and we really enjoyed. We felt the tour was very rushed and did not go at a leisurely pace. The guide (Ann) was very unfriendly, was more of an escort than a tour guide, and didn't provide any information on history, etc but was there more to hurd us around.

Date of experience: January 2020
IAsiaGroup1, General Manager at I Asia Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Rod,

Sorry to hear about your tour guide Ann and we will speak to her about this but please do let us know in resort or on the tour as we can fix this immediately.

Just looking through remarks we did not receive any complaints about her or this tour,

Regards,
Nick

Reviewed January 14, 2020

He told and showed us a lot in a very limited amount of time. He kept us going so we could see as much as possible.

Hi Dave,

Great you really enjoyed the light show and also this tour, thanks for writing in!

Regards,

Nick

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

Amazing tour. We started off with the cable cars which gave us a great view of the island and ended with a miraculous show. Everything was organized and professional.

Date of experience: January 2020
Christopher_Thai, Manager at I Asia Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Dear Pb m,

We are very happy to receive your Review and see that you had such a wonderful tour.

Kind regards,

Christopher
Product Manager - Tours & Activities Online
I Asia Group

Reviewed January 1, 2020

I highly recommend this tour. I also had my parents with me and the tour is perfect for all ages too. Our tour guide was Mr Lee and was super, fun and attentive. He had a good sense of humour which made that tour a little extra more fun. The sights were excellent and even though a walking tour we had the best view points at the roof top and also the show. We were only here for 2 days, so this is a must!

Date of experience: December 2019

Dear valeriejohnson4,

Thank you for your Review and for the recommendation. We are delighted that you had such an “excellent” time!

Kind regards,

Christopher
Product Manager - Tours & Activities Online
I Asia Group

Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

This trip was advertised as being a four hour city tour with various stops. It was only 3 hours with stops shortened e.g. the orchid gardens were reduced from 45 mins to 30 mins, which was nowhere near enough. We were also kept waiting to start the trip for 20 - 30 minutes as part of the group had not yet been picked up due to heavy traffic. We had already been picked up in same area!

The guide was 'assertive' to the point of repeating instructions, synchronizing watches to make sure we were back on time, and being very concerned about meeting the needs of his afternoon group, rather than us.

Unfortunately, this did not make for a very enjoyable experience, but at least you get to see some highlights of Singapore.

Date of experience: December 2019
IAsiaGroup1, General Manager at I Asia Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2019

Hello J0anesy,

I am sorry to hear that you felt you were rushed on your tour. This was not on purpose and I suggest that you let the guide know on the day if you were not satisfied and they have the authority to deal with this on the spot.

We have checked past week and no comments or complaints were given to any guide for this tour as like to investigate.

Regards, Nick