“view is great but...”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The view is great but the service is poor. the food red mullet fillet was salty.The caucasian staff who served us was so blur, infact he wasnt listening when i told him i had made a reservation and yet he replied that the place was booked for an event henceforth i couldnt have my dinner. Finally, when the matter was solved we were given a seat for dinner, food served too a long time and the soda wasnt nice. upon making payment with my credit card after our meal,the same caucasian staff forgot that i was the one who paid using my credit card, wanted to pass the card and credit card slip to my friend for signature.. the service overall is poor

1  Thank kangarooHZ

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I went looking for live jazz, which was there, and singer was nice. It seemed Orgo was shy of having them there. Even though I was sitting nearest to them, I could hardly hear them.
The terrace and the view is nice. The first starter I ordered a Breaded Cod was very nice, but the mains of the Red Snapper was personally recommended by the chef, left me cold.
The service has to be rated as poor. The staff seemed so demotivated, and slow.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

It located on Esplanade's spacious Roof Terrace overlooking the bay, Marina Bay Sand hotels, part of Singapore flyer and the financial center, great view! Like the rooftop views!
Food are great too.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

as usual my bar hop-hop's trip is always about trying new top 10 mentioned in the media list.. rooftops bar is my favorite usually and the staff was friendly, nibbles selections were taste gud. but my martini mmm.. not like what i expected. and they gave me a fresh grapes to accompany my drinks.. for me it will be better peanuts or other dried n crunchy things that makes and encourage you to order more drinks, no ? yes.
but again, other view corner like the bar from onefullerton, fullerton bay rooftop and mbs.. has it better .. anyway it was ok - at least i got a good table overlooking to the other side.. if you want just a very private corner and gud easy chill out chat with someone special, then this is the place..

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have to admit that I did not have any food at Orgo yet. But hey, already the drinks are worth going. It's for sure a bit about location, but at Orgo there is content as well. As with many rooftop bars, it's primarily as spot for nice weather. You will have a nice view onto the Marina, with the Merlion, Fullerton Hotel, One Raffles and of course the Bay Sands.
The drinks are resonably priced for Singapore and very tasty. Just go to the esplanade, find the top floor and once outside you will easily spot Orgo. Be aware that it only opens at 5pm.