Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Since it was my only hostel I have stayed in Singapore it is hard to compare. The location is perfect. There are no Windows in the room so everybody is starting freerunning in this amazing city. Breakfast is free but just expect coffee tea and toast. The lady was kind but most of the time she was gone. The place was clean. The only problem was the amount of toilets- showers. Two showers and one toilet for a fully packed hostel is simply not enough. There were queues every morning. WiFi is good.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 29, 2016

I had an awesome view of the city. Everything was walking distance. I was right in Chinatown and I had so many options when it came to delicious food. Truly a great location in downtown Singapore, and it was also very affordable

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2016

My dad and i checked in fernloft a month ago . However, he checked out after 2 weeks as he missed my mom in Malaysia. I continued to stay for the next 12 days or more until 14 June.
My dad loved this hostel due to its strategic n excellent location. In fact, i first stayed in this hostel back in Dec 2015 .

I strongly recommend this lodging to fun travellers from any part of the world. WELCOME SINGAPORE.

DOUGLAS

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed in this hostel for a week and it was really my best SG experience, the receptionist is very accomodating. Thank you Sen (recep)..Great location, great value for money, very clean and quiet place.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
FernloftGroup, Front Office Manager at Fernloft China Town, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2016

Thank you for putting up at our hostel. We hope you will share this wonderful experience with your friends and relatives from Dubai. We are very appreciative of your feedback. It gives us great confidence and certainly motivates us to provide an even better service, and ensure FERNLOFT CHINATOWN is the choice accommodation for each and everyone. We look very much forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed March 10, 2016

My 2nd visit to SIngapore, I decided to stay in Chinatown. I stayed at Fernloft for only 1 night, price was SGD 20/bed/night, I can tell it was not bad at all. Location is perfect, it's located in the central of Chinatown. What's around are Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Chinatown Complex, Maxwell Food Centre, and just few steps to Chinatown MRT Station. Rooms are okay for me, bathroom & toilet are clean. It was nice stay at Fernloft and I might go back here on my next visit to Singapore.

Date of stay: February 2016