“Over rated”

Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

The food was bland. We order almost everything from sashimi to lobster to waygu beef. All were disappointing. The only saving grace was the service

PPSINGCS, Manager at Keyaki, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Heppy08,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and please accept my sincere apologies for your dining experience. We certainly recognize your constructive feedback on Keyaki’ s food and beverage quality and we will ensure to continue our effort in providing excellent service and facility. We will hope to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Regards,
Jennifer Wong
Operations Manager

Reviewed October 21, 2013

we were lucky to get s table as this was a spontaneous decision..... and a very good one. We had fabulous experience watching our food being prepared and it tasted delicious! highly recommended.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I had looked up places to host a group of 6 people and came across Keyaki on Trip Advisor. The reviews were really good so I decided to book a table for Teppanyaki. Getting a reservations was realatively smooth and seamless. When I asked for the menu before-hand, the team without any hesitation sent it across as well.

When you arrive at Keyaki, there is a really nice Japanese garden and the decor is very nice inside. Already, the guests I were with were impressed. I had a good feeling when we got there that this would be great.

The service at the restaurant was unbelievable. The men chose a nice bottle of sake from Niigata and the women we were with had a nice bottle of white wine. Never did we have to turn our heads to pour drinks into our glasses, the team were very attentive. Food wise, the quality of food was top notch. The sashimi was so fresh to start the course. Then the lobster and wagyu were divine.

Highly recommend this place for a very nice meal out with your wife, girlfriend, taking clients out or just having a good time with your friends.

You can reserve a table through this site or calling the Pan Pacific Hotel.

I'm actually going back again this Saturday.

1  Thank EJ808
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I have visited and dine in many Japanese fine dining restaurant. This is one of the best that I ever had. Just recall that we celebrate in this restaurant in 2012.

Very nice cod fish and sashimi. I must say the service and ambience was fantastic. This is one of the very consistent outlet. Different experience compare with bay sushi and sushi tei. Hide Yamamoto in MBS is comparable but not the service level.

I would recommend this to all traveller. For sure no doubt, I will visit this restaurant in the upcoming month...

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had lunch on a Sunday and were impressed with the ambiance both outdoor and indoor. During that time, the place was quiet and we dined at a leisurely and enjoyable pace. The food was good and were most impressed with Andrew who introduced the different dishes to us. He certainly exhibits professionalism and knowledge. We enjoyed our meal and would recommend the restaurant to my friends.