“Dinner at Keyaki 20-Dec-2012”
Review of Keyaki

Keyaki
Ranked #302 of 11,590 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Had a nice dinner at Keyaki on 20-Dec-2012 with my fiancee.

I ordered the beef sukiyaki and the TEN teppanyaki set. The food was good. Especially the wayu beef is one of the best that I have tried so far.

The ambience is quiet and nice for a couple dinner outing.

I have to specially comment on one of the service staff Andrew Chiew for his prompt and polite service.

Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We went to this restaurant and found the atmosphere lovely but the food not great. We had the fillet, chicken and cod tepanyaki and they were all ok but not great, seemed to lack in flavour. The garlic rice is more garlic than rice and we love garlic just not to this extent. The noodles were tasteless and the service not bad but they don't understand much english so things get a little confusing. Will not go back.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I ordered some sashimi and deep fried oysters, the food was delicious and the service quite good!

Definitely will come back.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Been there a couple of times with friends. Food was fresh and nice. Thumbs up for the great service and recommendation from Vincent :) Cosy enviroment and nice ambience! A place that you MUST try. Definitely worth what you are paying for!

luckybrickstreet, Manager at Keyaki, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thanks for your kind words. We are 'back up and running' full swing now after a closure during the Pan Pacific Hotel's closure. I'm sure Vincent will be pleased and will look forward to your return to Keyaki.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The ambience of Keyaki is really lovely, made me feel I was back in a high end hotel in Tokyo.

We had a teppanyaki lunch and it was both enjoyable and tasty. I loved the salmon and fried rice the best.

On the expensive side but you are in the Pan Pacific...