The hotel location is suitable for business trip especially, it's located on the heart of business centre nearby MRT station. The hotel decoration is very nice for those who like modern decoration style. The metallic cycle reception counter was very attractive for me as well as the lighting.
Once I opended the door, it made my surprised because of the transparent glass shower tube in the middle of the room!!! Good that we have close toilet in room :D
I personally like the decoration and the room size is quiet big compares with others hotels in Singapore. I love comfy bed with many pillows, it made me sleep very well after my entire stressful meeting.
Besides the decoration, the facilities is one thing I like:
- floor to ceiling window with city view
- wide wall mirror
- digital weighing apparatus
- coffee machine (you can have your cappucino or decafeine coffee with fresh milk not a kettle with instant coffee!!)
- lighting, curtain and air condition are able to adjust at the entrance, window and on your bedside!
Breakfast was ok with limited selection due to only 17 rooms capacity. But the quality was good with service minded staffs.
I would love to stay there again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the southern fringe of the Central Business District, Klapstar, The Boutique Hotel affords quiet sophistication, refined luxury and functionality. Passionately crafted by William Sawaya of contemporary design forerunner Sawaya & Moroni, guests luxuriate in a practical yet innovative alternative to mainstream perceptions of a hotel stay. Each guestroom is individually characterised such that no two rooms are alike. Boasting over 750sqm of event space with superlative views of the Singapore Port and the heritage of the Tanjong Pagar residential estate, Klapstar is the first boutique hotel in Singapore to offer three intimate yet distinct venues for corporate seminars, meetings, social engagements and weddings. The Sleeping Rhino is the hotel's bistro-styled restaurant that conjures wholesome casual dining at Lobby Level; Lucas Deli serves up gourmet and takeaway bites; while the sky-terrace bar, Fabrika, perched on 17th floor was opened in August 2010. To ensure that we continuously provide a pleasant environment for all our guest, the hotel reserve the right to levy a surcharge for any gatherings consisting of more than two person per guest room without further notice. External food and drinks are not permitted within the hotel premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Klapstar Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Klapstar Boutique Hotel Singapore