Klapstar Boutique Hotel
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$176
$185
$261
$176
Agoda.com
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$238
$103
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$346
$337
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$172
$141
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
$549
$332
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $404/night.

One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$206
$173
Priceline
All reviewsoasis suiteoutdoor jacuzzicomplimentary minibartanjong pagarexecutive roomshower roomchecking instaycationchinatowncurtainswanreceptionistsofatubmall
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Was having a break on the way back to Austrailia from Europe. Was an excellent way to re-charge the batteries. The room was lovely and clean. Food was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Everything was very good.. Room was decorated with flower petals.. Jacuzzi was the best of it that my hubby n I enjoyed... Things that are not good is.. E outdoor mini lamp 2 of it is the working and e technician said that the wire is faulty that's all... If not the outdoor will look even nicer n brighter during e nite.. Lastly, the front desk person is not very knowledgeable, friendly n willing to help more...,

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

The location was not optimal forme as I wanted to be closer to Chinatown .it was a good 15 min walk thru lots of traffic It was also not convenient to Scott's/orchard . The direct locale a bit barren for cafe or restaurants except for a nice tiny cafe outside the hotel. I am normally attracted to small hotels . Trying to get taxis is a problem bbut maybe an island wide problem This place felt impersonal with reception staff all cooped up in an egg like space where one approaches like into the ET SPACESHIP . I got a room with odd glass windows onto the void downstairs so had to keep the curtains drawn else direct view up into the room. The space was tiny and claustrophobic . I think it was more than 300sing$ . No where to move in the bathroom or hang your towel . Yes it was small . What was good about the experience? Interesting infividual design everywhere but put together it felt too try hard . Good use of old office building .
The espresso machine was a nice luxe touch .
The breakfast buffet was mean , maybe it was a quiet day and they cut down the spread , I would suggest doing ala carte on days like this . Overall I think i would stay elsewhere next time

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very good service by the service ladies. Got an oasis suite and it was indeed very spacious and clean. The only thing would be that the outdoor Jacuzzi's tub is a little dirty. Perhaps I'm someone who is really particular about clean tubs, I've spent about 10mins to get rid of some spots in the tub. Other than that, the shower gel & shampoo that the hotel provided has this really nice aroma which I love it to the max. The complimentary breakfast/drinks at The Sleeping Rhino was good too! Really a place which is value for money. I would definitely come back again. Thanks Klapsons for the wonderful experience!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nahok0
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We booked Oasis Suite for our last two night during 3 week vacation.

Room
Oasis suite photos on hotel's web site show nice room and big balcony / porch with jacuzzi. What we got was actually a room with just the jacuzzi outside. No balcony / porch. I did complain about that after a while and staff said that we got bigger room because we have a child. They didn't inform about it. So if you want the suite which is on the photos make sure it is the one.

The room itself is great, beautiful design, great bathroom. Bathtub and the shower open to the room. Separate bathroom with toilet and nice design sink. The bed is huge and very comfy.

Lighting system in the room is confusing. You can get which button to push to turn on or off this or the other light. When our baby was sleeping this was kind of irritating.

Wifi
Wifi was complimentary however as we arrived it turned out it is not working. The pushed the service to fix it but nothing has changed. After a while staff got me a mobile internet. Later on the wifi started working so it was OK.

Breakfast
It is served in a bar in the same building. I have to say that 5 star hotel with such a breakfast cannot name itself 5 star. It is the worst breakfast at a 5 or even 4 star hotel ever. Period.

Payment
Staff did some charges to my credit card which I cannot understand till now. As it was the end of vacation we were not as rich as the beginning. Around 5 days before our arrival they did pre authorization to my visa credit card which actually blocked the amount in the bank. Then I wanted to use another card (amex) and they said it is not working (it was everywhere else). So all this was stresfull but ended up ok.

Overall
Great room, nice jacuzzi, felt really good. Great design. Location OK. Service poor, they didn't inform about the things they should. They did some crazy stuff with payment. Breakfast not acceptable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family