This is our fifth stay at the Far East Plaza Residences in Singapore.
We booked 12 months in advance for our family holiday for the 17 December 2013 to 17 January 2014, hoping to secure a renovated apartment, which we did.
The apartments are spacious (we had a three bedroom one) lovely renovated bathrooms, comfortable beds everything you need for a great holiday. The kitchen is equipped with a full size fridge, microwave, oven and hotplate. The bonus is a washing machine/dryer in the unit which is fantastic, especially for families. My only gripe with the kitchen is the placement of the sink. The unrenovated apartments have the sink under the window which gives you more bench space and a drying place for dishes. This renovated apartment has no place to put your dishes and water ends up everywhere. But that aside, you could not ask for a more comfortable place to stay.
The staff are fantastic, and Devi from housekeeping who cleaned our apartment was amazing. Very thorough with her cleaning, and the apartment always looked immaculate after she had finished. Quite a challenge for her with six people staying. Thank you Devi.
The security team, were all very courteous and helpful especially Harry, who always greeted us warmly and always had a lift waiting for us. Thank you Harry. The other members of our party had a two day stay in Melaka and I stayed behind on my own. I would have never considered doing this if I didn't have total faith that help was there if i needed it from both the office staff and security.
Apart from such wonderful service that we have received every time we stay here, you cannot beat it for location. Bus, MRT, food and plenty of it, shops galore and a good central location to base yourself while on holidays. From here you can get to any of the attractions Singapore has to offer easily. My teenage children and their cousin can easily navigate around the city on their own, which i would never allow them to do at home.
We love Singapore, its become a second home. Especially here at the Far East Plaza.
Will we come again, you bet we will.....Thank you to all the staff at Far East Plaza Residences, once again you have made our holiday one to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at Far East Plaza Residences provides guests with a whole new experience. The Residence is integrated with the popular Far East Plaza Shopping Centre, which has a wide variety of retail outlets and broad selection of local as well as international cuisines. For more shopping, dining and entertainment options, Orchard Road, Singapore's main shopping belt is a short stroll away with some of the newest malls. If you would like to venture further, the nearby Orchard MRT station provides easy access to the rest of Singapore. Guests have a choice of 139 apartments ranging from two-bedroom units to spacious penthouses, which provide you with a home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far East Plaza Serviced Apartments Hotel Singapore
- Far East Plaza Residences By Far East Hospitality Singapore