My family and I stayed at the Far East Plaza Residency for a month plus. We chose it due to the rating here on trip advisor, the photos on their website and nearby KK Hospital whereby my son get his medical treatment.
My husband and I were traveling with 2 little kids and maid (helper)so definitely wanted an apartment style place with the option of cooking and laundry. The kids also not have to be shrouded in darkness once the kids were in bed. The hotel is beautifully designed, so much attention to detail. The rooms are very spacious, functional and super comfortable, the design is very alike our own home place, slightly quirky and fun - makes you smile.
We took a "two-bedroom apartment" which was bigger than we expected and it was perfectly formed! the small balcony was great to sit out on after the kids were asleep, and it overlooked the city which was nice. The gym is tiny but has all you need for a good work out, another touch we really liked is the pool huge and clean. Comfortable sofas and a great view of the city, you're encouraged to use it as an extension of your room, which we did. You can take up a cup of tea and catch your breath between whatever else you are doing on your vacation.
Can't say enough about the service. Everyone was friendly and attentive and very good at their job, whether it was the Security, the Cleaner or Office Management. They really do go out of their way to make you comfortable. The apartments are clean and the complex has near enough everything you need. Staff named Hamidah do really taking our apartment really clean and hygienes as well as she knows there's a 2 little kids around.
A note relocation: We took cabs everywhere, nothing was far. 5 minutes to KK Hospital, 10-15 minutes to Sentosa. a couple of malls and MRT station and a 7 eleven were all between a minute leisurely.
A note about food: There is a large list for take-out and there are a bunch of restaurants just a minute walk away at the plaza.
There are alots of mall, great restaurants and MRT walking distance away. So all told a perfect choice!
Stayed April 2013, travelled with family. Location was not a problem at all. Actually for us, it was a plus. Will definitely returning in 4 months!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at Far East Plaza Residences provides guests with a whole new experience. The Residence is integrated with the popular Far East Plaza Shopping Centre, which has a wide variety of retail outlets and broad selection of local as well as international cuisines. For more shopping, dining and entertainment options, Orchard Road, Singapore's main shopping belt is a short stroll away with some of the newest malls. If you would like to venture further, the nearby Orchard MRT station provides easy access to the rest of Singapore. Guests have a choice of 139 apartments ranging from two-bedroom units to spacious penthouses, which provide you with a home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far East Plaza Serviced Apartments Hotel Singapore
- Far East Plaza Residences By Far East Hospitality Singapore