We stayed at the Far East Plaza serviced apaprtments for 7 nights in June in a deluxe 2 bedroom. The appartment was far from what we would call deluxe, however it was clean, beds were good, two bathrooms and the location for shopping, eating etc is sensational. If you want luxury, don't book here. If you want clean and comfortable with a seperate lounge and kitchen giving you room to move and relax, this is ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at Far East Plaza Residences provides guests with a whole new experience. The Residence is integrated with the popular Far East Plaza Shopping Centre, which has a wide variety of retail outlets and broad selection of local as well as international cuisines. For more shopping, dining and entertainment options, Orchard Road, Singapore's main shopping belt is a short stroll away with some of the newest malls. If you would like to venture further, the nearby Orchard MRT station provides easy access to the rest of Singapore. Guests have a choice of 139 apartments ranging from two-bedroom units to spacious penthouses, which provide you with a home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far East Plaza Serviced Apartments Hotel Singapore
- Far East Plaza Residences By Far East Hospitality Singapore