“No complaints”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We ate here and enjoyed that. It aint cheapiest one, but good service and viet food. Facilities on outside were good. Only minus is that they didnt have any paper.

1  Thank kyyjonssoni

Reviewed November 17, 2012

The name of the restaurant says it all. Friendly inexpensive and truly yummie. The mango salad is to die for.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The appetizers and drinks are fine. The beef noodles are no good. The beef quality is no good and of poor cut.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I know this restaurant can do better because they have in the past. This time around, the service was pretty haphazard - my companion never did get all his food although the servers kept promising that it was on its way. I had to ask for the accompaniments for my pho, And while the pho was satisfactory, it wasn't anything to write home about. I liked this place in the past, but I'd be hardpressed to go again right away, or even to recomend it, when there are so many good places to eat in Singapore.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

When we were here in 2008 we ate several times at Yummy Viet and were very happy with the place. So, back in Singapore in 2012, we returned. I had the crab soup and it was as good as ever. Elizabeth was very pleased with her beef pho and her iced Vietnamese coffee. But then there was the rest of my order, to wit: a sardine baguette. It didn't come and didn't come. We asked and they kept saying it was coming. We asked again, same thing. But no baguette arrived. I finished my soup, Elizabeth finished her pho. The table was cleared. Still no baguette. Finally, I gave up and went up to the counter to cancel the baguette order and pay. They canceled the order, but didn't apologize or explain. I really don't know what to make of this. Not enough to make me knock down their rating, but enough to make me wonder if they're slipping, or have had a change of management. I don't get it.