The Grande Whisky Collection

from $11.43
from $28.00
from $18.66
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2019

Made a visit to this museum last week. Well first of, just being surrounded by bottles and bottles of whisky makes you feel fantastic. You do get some insightful info about the how and why of whisky. It's a different perspective from the refinery tours that we packaged in while visiting Scotland.
The final tasting session

Reviewed January 11, 2019

Didn't expect that I would enjoy checking this place out! A lovely surprise right here in Singapore. It was money well spent and I got the souvenir with my initials on it. I'm a happy satisfied customer. Actually picked up a little bit of knowledge about whiskey here too.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

It is a "Whisky Library" with thousands of bottles of the different blends and vintages, from variety of whisky in all its forms. The guided tasting was enlightening, savoring the differences in their flavors, and don't miss this chance to discover the whisky of your choice. Sensational experience.

Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

I am not a big fan to Whiskey. Just when a friend told me about this, I decided to make a visit.

No regret because there are so many Whiskey around me. A WOW when entering to this place. I cannot imagine for those who love Whiskey, will sleep over here Lol...

Reviewed January 7, 2019

I am of Whisky fan and decided to bring my friends to check out this new place. They have the most impressive collection of fine and rare whisky I have ever seen. They do customized tour for an hour+ with whisky tasting at the end. Their ambassadors are knowledgeable and friendly, highly recommended even for beginners.

Date of experience: December 2018