“Great outdoors food & Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Oasis
Ranked #1,246 of 10,424 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: International, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Singapore
“Great outdoors food & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Love to spend Sundays with the family having a meal here while enjoying the pool and club facilities where I am a member.

Variety and quality of the food and drinks is very good and for me I usually have not gone wrong with HYATT quality worldwide.

The Buffett's every evening are fantastic for meat lovers with free flow of drinks - beers, wines , soft drinks and cocktails. At 88 S$ ++ it is great values if you bring a good appetite and thirst along with you.

The meat barbecue is outstanding and the ambience by the poolside and open air make it a fun evening to be enjoyed with fellow carnivores and drinkers !!

Hope this review was useful. Let me know if you did so I can be motivated to write more !!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
grandhyattsingapore, Director of Food & Beverage at Oasis, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Frankview,
Thank you for going out of your way to write this review about Oasis. It is always great to hear when guests enjoy the atmosphere, service and food as it is a great source of encouragement and motivation to the team. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to them. We hope we will see your family and yourself back again very soon.

Kind regards,
Guillaume Delemarle
Director of Food & Beverage

Norfolk, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I took my parents to the Oasis bar BBQ buffet for my Dad's 60th birthday and we had a fantastic time!

Initially, when I booked, I thought it was a bit pricey at $88++/person, but once we were there I realised it's completely worth it!

The grilled meats and seafood were delicious and there was so much of it! There was also lots of local food for my parents to try too. The best part was the free flow cloudy bay Sauvignon blanc, lime margaritas, tiger and heineken beer! The friendly staff were very generous with it too and kept topping our glasses up! (The only minor downside was that all the glasses were plastic but this is due to safety issues as it's close to the pool therefore it can't be helped and it still tasted great!)

During dessert, they brought over a slice of cake with 'Happy 60th Birthday Dad!' iced on and a candle which I asked for when I made the reservation. It was way better than I'd imagined!

Tango and the rest of the staff in the restaurant were so friendly and were very attentive. We felt very looked after and I will definitely be back again!

• Visited July 2013
grandhyattsingapore, Manager at Oasis, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Gemsc85,

Thank you so much for your detailed review of your dining experience at Oasis during your father’s birthday celebration. We are honoured that you had chosen to commemorate this special occasion with us and are thrilled to know that you not only enjoyed the food and service at Oasis, but felt well looked after. Once again, we thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing your family and yourself back at Grand Hyatt Singapore soon!

Best regards,
Guillaume Delemarle
Director of Food & Beverage
London, United Kingdom
“Poolside Oasis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great service, very very relaxed, can be served in the cabanas, poolside or at the restaurant tables. Milk shakes are truly something special. Try all the flavours!

Visited December 2012
Evergem, Belgium
“Eat at the pool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

Great restaurant next to the pool with lots of choices in grilled food. Friday and saturday bbq buffet ...very tasty. Excellent service...

Visited May 2012
“Nice Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

One of the place to go for buffet..

Wide spread of cuisines makes you come back time & again..

3 Thank mark_wang