Tripadvisor
Singapore

“Best Vegetarian Burger in Singapore!”

HANS IM GLUCK German Burgergrill
Reserve a Table
Sat, 2/29
8:00 PM
OR
Order Online
Ranked #794 of 15,060 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighborhood: Singapore River/Riverside
Description: HANS IM GLÜCK elevates the humble burger into a never-boring, healthy, nutritious and delicious meal – with something special for everyone.
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Tastiest vegetarian burgers in Singapore! Go to any outlet and you will get the same quality of food and service! Wolpertinger is my favourite! At Boat Quay - sit outside by the river and enjoy the view!

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (82)

Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

The best part about this restaurant is the outside seating area, great for unwinding and relaxing (my favourite spot literally, always choose the same seat if available). They are known for their burgers and they are pretty good, comes in generous portions and taste good too (not to compare with American Burgers). I ordered for Birkenwald that comes stuffed with a Juicy Beef Patty and Mushrooms topped with cream-scallion sauce (Mama Mia). It’s really good, as you bite into juices drip out, can be a bit messy but worth it.

I will keep coming .

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2019

My family and I really enjoyed the burgers, sides and drinks. The weather by the riverside was perfect too. Will definitely visit again!

Date of visit: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

Was chilling off from the scorching afternoon daylight of Singapore at Hans im Glück, at the same time fascinated by the riverside view of Singapore River, all the while sipping away my delicious cocktail (SummerGarten) at the outdoor pavilion.

The atmosphere was an absolute joy, and one cannot help it but to take notice of the meticulous details the restaurant put in, from the quality hard wood furniture, to eye-catching and colourful "coffee table book" style menu, to specially designed condiments holder, etc.

Wide varieties of unique cocktails and other alcoholic beverages to indulge in, and the choice to pair with their specially house made burgers. A total gem to me.

Unfortunately I had my lunch already before hitting Hans im Glück, else I would definitely dive in one of their burger specialty and shout out about it.

Wonderful place. No wonder during the off peak F&B hours of a weekday, the restaurant still enjoy an enviable patronizing of guests.

Reviewed November 17, 2019

I went there with reservation on a Sat afternoon with friends to celebrate my own birthday. Staff taking my order was friendly. All of us ordered beef burgers and both the patties and the bun were tender and fresh. The quality of the food was good. Sweet potato fries had the right amount of salt. Restaurant was kind enough to keep a birthday cake and brought it out with lit candles as a surprise from my friends too. Overall a nice experience as I liked the decor as well.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co