Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Kayak Fishing Fever
More Info
All reviews great guide guide aaron caught plenty seasick pills mangrove trail recommend this trip never a dull moment safety briefing a lot of fun an amazing experience visiting singapore bait sunblock fishes equipment fished activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Aaron was a wonderful guide and truly made this a memorable experience in Singapore. I surprised my boyfriend for his birthday, as he loves to fish, and it was my first time fishing but it was still a lot of fun for us both even with different levels of experience. We caught a ton of different fish and learned a lot about Singapore along the way. I would 10/10 recommend!

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
fever-sg, Manager at Kayak Fishing Fever, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey Melissa!

Thanks for dropping a review here!

I hope this was a wonderful surprise for both you and alex! you guys are a lovely couple, i mean it, you can tell when you put a couple on a double kayak :) you seem to really care for each other.

A happy birthday to you both!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the highlight of our trip to Singapore for my mom and I! We love the outdoors, so when I saw that this was an excursion to do, I jumped on it. Being out on the water and hopping from island to island was such a beautiful experience. We basically had our own private beach with white sand and a beautiful view. Even swam in the warm water for a bit!

The last time I fished was when I was a kid, twenty years ago. I really didn't remember much on how to do it. But Aaron was patient and such a good teacher, that my mom and I were comfortable doing it within a very short time of starting. And we caught a lot of fish! I was nervous I wouldn't catch any, but that was so not the case. Watch out for those chocolate ones! They are tenacious and will steal your bait super quick.

For the island hopping option, you do need to be in fairly good shape to do it. Your legs will be burning towards the end, but it's worth it!

I can't say enough about how great Aaron was as our guide. He's hilarious, professional, and very knowledgable about Singapore and fishing. If you're on the fence whether to do this or not, just do it! You will not be disappointed, I promise!

Date of experience: August 2019

Hey Elizabeth!

Thanks you so much for writing such a great review! i read it many times!

I'm glad you enjoyed the beautiful white sands beach of that island, that is my happy place! I happy to share that with you and your mum!

honestly, you and your mom are naturally fisherman, the both of you picked it up pretty fast, didn't really need much instructions from me :)

thanks again and i hope you enjoyed your kayak fishing experience in Singapore and also the food in Singapore

Reviewed July 29, 2019

This is a very safe activity with equipment in top shape and Aaron's special sure-catch-em fish bait. Kayak Fishing Fever deserves more than 5 stars because Aaron did a great job making sure that we are good all the time and enjoying ourselves. Highly recommended !

Hi Lay Choo!

Thanks for taking the time to drop a review!

Remember to keep my secret catch-em-all formula a secret! hahah. you can try making it on your own and testing it at other spots in Singapore, let me know if t works!

I'm glad you and your friends had a great time and I'll be happy to host your group again anytime :)

Reviewed July 24, 2019

Aaron made our trip so easy! He had drinks for us, boats all prepped, bait, fishing rods, everything you could think of! We caught a bunch of fish including a couple that we took home and grilled up.

Hi Fang Fang!

Thank you for dropping a review!

I hope the chef in the house prepared the fish well! so you all got to enjoy a fresh and tasty fish for dinner :)

Thanks again, maybe next time you can convince your parents to try fishing with you too, haha

Reviewed July 24, 2019

If you’re reading this then don’t miss this opportunity for a great time fishing in Singapore with Aaron. He is a great fishing guide and a great host. He is very knowledgeable about the history of Singapore so it makes your fishing experience even better! If I ever make it back to Singapore I will definitely be booking again with Kayak Fishing Fever!!

Date of experience: May 2019

Hey Trevor!

Thanks for dropping a review man!

I hope the self proclaimed red-neck like you will come to Singapore again, maybe catch a couple of sailfishes on a kayak?

I hope to visit your place sometime in the future! then you can teach me how you catch some of those monster fishes in your photos.

Thanks again dude, i hope that was a great first trip to Asia!

Reviewed July 9, 2019

We went for the Playground option. The fishing hauled in an amazing parade of fishes of all shapes colours and sizes. We caught and released 8 different species of fish at various spots. Guide Aaron was very skilled and helpful and ensured that everything we needed was available and there was plentiful supplies of bait. We were brought to a few different spots and caught tonnes of fish. This was truly a very special experience and well worth the money. Two thumbs up!

Date of experience: July 2019
fever-sg, Manager at Kayak Fishing Fever, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Hey Seoklay,

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy school schedule to write such detailed review!

I must you, you are one of the best beginner kayak anglers i've met, not just for ladies, but really, the best amongst all my beginner guests! you were landing all sorts of fish almost non-stop, that's incredible, you even got a big grouper! that's super rare.

Well, I'm glad you had fun, the angling community needs more people like you, hahah

Thanks again for sharing your positive experience here.