The bed is as hard as a wooden floor! I can't sleep very well during my stay there..
- The location was very far from MRT and the bus route is confusing too
- No concierge or anyone who could help me bring my luggage or in my case, my Ikea cupboard from the lobby to the room and when I checked out and bring to my taxi. Thank you for the nice man from the reception who helped me once
- During the first night, there was a cleaning service lady (?) who opened the door while I was inside the room
- On the second night, there was a fire alarm very early in the morning blaring over and over and over again, which happened to be the electricity error -- but the announcement was blaring everywhere for 15 minutes. In the morning. Not nice.
- They don't serve breakfast -- but there's a new food market few minutes away
The good point is: I got a room with a window
Am I gonna go back to this hotel the next time I go to Singapore? Definitely NOT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer executive class hospitality to business & leisure travelers. We strive to deliver comfort, warmth, friendly service & genuine quality to all our guests. We are located close to the Central Business District & are conveniently served by the Mass Rapid Transit network. We are also near convention venues such as Singapore Expo and the Suntec Convention Centre. The Hotel is surrounded by Singapore's famous eating places as well as cultural historical sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Aqueen Hotel Balestier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqueen Hotel Balestier Singapore