“A Dream Come True”

Flight Experience Flight Simulator
Ranked #2 of 140 Fun & Games in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: FIRST IN ASIA - REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE PUBLIC!Welcome to the Captain's Seat! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime.Based on the world's most popular aircraft the BOEING 737-800NG - This is your opportunity to fly a real flight simulator, normally reserved for the exclusive training of professional pilots. You will be in control from take-off to touchdown with as much, or as little guidance as you wish, from our fully trained instructors - all qualified commercial pilots. With more than 20,000 worldwide airports, 180 degree curved screen,the very latest High Definition (HD) Visual System (6,000,000 pixels!),CASA approval and licensed by Boeing - this is as real as it gets! We have a variety of packages including preparation for airline interview, Flying with Confidence, Schools Programmes, gifts and incentives.We'll look forward to welcoming you on board very soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Nantes, France
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“A Dream Come True”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

As a long-time pilot wannabe, and Microsoft Flight Simulator enthusiast, I was really looking forward to a session at the Singapore Flight Experience Flight Simulator. It was all I was hoping for and more, with a great instructor gently guiding me out of my mistakes.

My advice, don't go for anything less than 1 hour, as time really flies (ha ha ha). Seriously, between the pre-flight briefing and pre-flight steps (which make it more realistic, but do take time), even with 1 hour you'll be left wondering where the hour went.

One minor complaint, there is no possibility of skipping part of a flight (ie. take off from NYC, skip 6 hours, then land in London, UK). All simulation is in real time which means flights are limited to the 1 hour or so you booked.

Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Very entertaining - if you're into flying”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've got to be honest I hummed and hawed a bit about whether to spend the money but then I remembered that ' there's nae pockets in a shroud' so I went ahead and booked an hour. I love flying and (pre 9/11) I had been in a few jump seats on commercial flights so I really fancied it - and I wasn't disappointed. Everything was very relaxed and well explained and there was a huge choice of where to fly and where to land. I had a great time and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes the idea.

Visited October 2013
Vilnius, Lithuania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best money spent ever!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

If you want to experience a flight from the pilot perspective this is the place. It is simply outstanding. The reality is striking, the simulator is top notch and once you take off you can feel the adrenaline rushing through your veins. The instructor is outstanding, he takes the time to walk you through every step, to explain in detail and you have not understood, and he makes sure that you will have the best possible experience. For me this was a dream come true. The landing is terrifying, but I was glad that I succeed in landing my plane. Best money spent ever!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lyle_22009
Sydney, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Surprise present for hubby”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My hubby mentions often whether he could have become a pilot so for his birthday, I decided to surprise him with a visit to the Flight Experience flight simulator! I was able to sit in the 'passenger seat' in the simulator with him, while his co-pilot instructor walked him through the steps. Off they went - landing into different airports, while I sat behind getting a little dizzy!

The staff there were very kind and accomodating and he said that he absolutely loved the experience!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank BakedTamago
Port of Spain, Trinidad
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great experience especially for desktop flight simulator jocks to see what a real 737-800 simulator is like.

Visited October 2013