“once in a lifetime”

Flight Experience - Flight Simulator Singapore
Ranked #2 of 152 Fun & Games in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: FIRST IN ASIA - REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE PUBLIC! Welcome to the Captain's Seat! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime. Based on the world's most popular aircraft the BOEING 737-800NG - This is your opportunity to fly a real flight simulator, normally reserved for the exclusive training of professional pilots. You will be in control from take-off to touchdown with as much, or as little guidance as you wish, from our fully trained instructors (all qualified commercial pilots). With more than 20,000 worldwide airports, 180 degree curved screen,the very latest High Definition (HD) Visual System (6,000,000 pixels!),CASA approval and licensed by Boeing - this is as real as it gets! We'll look forward to welcoming you on board very soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My friend and I went for this. Good simulation and I really felt like a pilot. haha. The staff was a pilot (I don't know why they have part-time jobs) and he was really friendly.

1  Thank naaley

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This experience was really great! For 30 minutes I was a "pilot" and a now I know this is not an easy job:) I would definitely do it again.

2  Thank IoanaVesa
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Not cheap! but worth the experience......Choose your destination.......and off you go, flying your private plane to Rome!

4  Thank Eileen S
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I've been looking forward to this trip because of the rare opportuinity to be able to fly a Boeing 737 simulator which is reserved only for real commercial pilots. If you are an avid flight simmer this is a dream come true experience worth the price. Pleasant and attentive staff greets you and makes sure your needs are taken cared of. Upon booking my flight schedule - which is still three hours you wouldn't get boared because its right at the Singapore Flyer so there are other things you can do while waiting. Prior to your flight you'll watch a ten minute video to brief you about the basic controls. If you a flight simmer you'll find it familiar but this time excited because its realistic controls not any more keyboards and mouse. Upon enetring the cockpit you'd be in awe that its actually real. The flight instructors are friendly and fun and will adjust to your level to make sure you have the best experience possible.

4  Thank stochasticbk
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I did the 45 min flight and it went by very fast. Next time I might want to do the slightly longer package. Anyone who likes aviation must do this while in Singapore. I had such a great time. My pilot Reza was exeptionally friendly. He had a good feeling for my abbilities and tried to ensure that I really got my money's worth. I would recommend you try the hk Kai Tak landing.

Of course 215 SGD isn't exactly cheap, but for me it was worth every penny.

1  Thank Jan K