“Great fun!”

Flight Experience Flight Simulator
Ranked #1 of 145 Fun & Games in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: FIRST IN ASIA - REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE PUBLIC! Welcome to the Captain's Seat! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime. Based on the world's most popular aircraft the BOEING 737-800NG - This is your opportunity to fly a real flight simulator, normally reserved for the exclusive training of professional pilots. You will be in control from take-off to touchdown with as much, or as little guidance as you wish, from our fully trained instructors (all qualified commercial pilots). With more than 20,000 worldwide airports, 180 degree curved screen,the very latest High Definition (HD) Visual System (6,000,000 pixels!),CASA approval and licensed by Boeing - this is as real as it gets! We'll look forward to welcoming you on board very soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Seeing it was my birthday, I decided to do this in Singapore. I was lucky enough to discover it whilst going through this website! Just as well I did discover it. For about SGD$200 had the best time, and being an aviation enthusiast, I enjoyed it even more.

The set up is the cockpit of a 737-800 and for my 45 mins I was shown an instructional video, then on to the main event. I got asked to chose 2 airports, (I chose Singapore & Narita). During this time you are instructed by a qualified pilot, who acts as your co-pilot for the entire experience. You are the captain and you control the plane.

During the time, you get to taxi onto the runway, take off, do a circuit then land again at both airports you choose. You really have to concentrate on the controls, as you encounter turbulence and oncoming aircraft. So your multitasking skills are really put to the test!

In reality, time went so fast whilst doing this, as I was having so much fun! I would easily do it again. I got the photo as well as the DVD. I had to pay extra for these, but who cares, it was a nice memento of the event!

5  Thank Dan A

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This was a bit of an indulgence splurge, but one me and my girlfriend truly enjoyed. Best to go in the early evening as the daytime tourist group crowd has left, but before the evening rush begins around 2000 hrs.

The set up is the cockpit of a 737-800. Pilot was friendly and professional (especially to a couple of novice flyers). Try the landing at Kai Tek if you're feeling adventurous!

3  Thank CDN2012
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Been flying so often as a passenger, but from now on I can better imagine what is going on in the cockpit, having tried to take off and land myself in a couple of airports of my choice. Good to check also on your multitasking skills;-) And your family/friends/kids can watch everything from right behind you. Immediately you are immersed into flying and the instructor takes care of you explaining everything in a very calm way. The whole team around the simulator is very nice and makes you feel welcome.

1  Thank SunriseSki
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Excellent experience after flying alot in the back of the plane was fantastic to see what it was like to fly a plane. the pilot was very friendly and helpful and explained everything very well. In a 1 hour session i took off and landed at 4 airports that were of my choice - ones i knew and ones that i knew were difficult - such as the old Hong Kong Airport. Was a very worthwhile experience and one that i captured on DVD for the extra $20.
Would highly recommend to anyone that has an interest in flying!

2  Thank Thomos-Travels
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Wanted to buy Boyfriend special present for Valentine on our holiday for Singapore. He mad for planes and pilot things so I buy this for him when we go to Singapore flyer. Everyone is so kind to us and it was very real for me as passenger. I was little scared but pilot said no need to worry as he was professional!
We fly Haneda to Narita and I even see many things I already know. Very excited to fly at Flight Experience.

1  Thank Tiffany O