“Who said piloting is easy” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flight Experience Flight Simulator

Flight Experience Flight Simulator
Ranked #2 of 134 Fun & Games in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: FIRST IN ASIA - REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE PUBLIC!Welcome to the Captain's Seat! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime.Based on the world's most popular aircraft the BOEING 737-800NG - This is your opportunity to fly a real flight simulator, normally reserved for the exclusive training of professional pilots. You will be in control from take-off to touchdown with as much, or as little guidance as you wish, from our fully trained instructors - all qualified commercial pilots. With more than 20,000 worldwide airports, 180 degree curved screen,the very latest High Definition (HD) Visual System (6,000,000 pixels!),CASA approval and licensed by Boeing - this is as real as it gets! We have a variety of packages including preparation for airline interview, Flying with Confidence, Schools Programmes, gifts and incentives.We'll look forward to welcoming you on board very soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
St-Andre-d'Argenteuil, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Who said piloting is easy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Having two days to spent in Singapore before leaving for a South-East Asia cruise ,I had the opportunity to experience a real flight simulator, being for 45 minutes the pilot of a Boeing 737 (no battery problem on this one!) . The attraction is well situated in the building of the huge sightseeing wheel. We arrived early and the instructor (Jonathan) showed us the explanatory video while serving us a cup of coffee. He answered all of my questions and soon I was ready to fly. I had the choice to simulate the takeoff or landing of about any airport in the world. It was an exquisite experience that helped me understand the complexity of the job. I really enjoyed it and recommend it for anybody that is curious or who is interested in becoming a pilot.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“What an amazing experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I recently spent 1 wonderful hour flying an aircraft for our first time, upon arrival I was greeted in a very warm and yet professional way.before entering the aircraft the pilot came out an introduced himself to me and explained very clearly what to expect from the experience and then when I entered the aircrft he proceeded to teach me how to fly the aeroplane.
I chose to land in Las Vegas at night night time and I absolutely loved it.
We plan to return to Singapore later in the year and my first stop will be at the Flight Experience.

1 Thank JERYLEV
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Fun for a try but I wouldn't buy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I got the half hour flight as a birthday gift from colleagues. It was fun and you get a DVD afterwards (if you paid for it). I sent a picture to my mum back home who thought it was the real deal. If for some reason you're in the neighborhood and need to kill time, this could be a good stop. But like Fred H mentioned before me: don't go there just for this.

Visited September 2012
Beijing, China
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun way to kill an hour, but don't schedule your day around it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

The graphics are poor. The visuals can't compare to HD graphics of an X-Box or Playstation. Your looking at block representations of buildings and the skyline. Don't expect any motion because there is none. The simulator doesn't move.
The pilot does show you everything going on in the cockpit - that's interesting.

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great intro to a real 737 cockpit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Loved the authentic cockpit and controls. The simulator software was also very realistic. The instructor made me feel like he had been flying for years, which also added to the whole experience. A great birthday or Christmas gift for an aviation fan friend or family member.

Visited July 2012