“Flight of Fantasy - Recommended for Curious Kids” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flight Experience Flight Simulator

Flight Experience Flight Simulator
Ranked #2 of 134 Fun & Games in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: FIRST IN ASIA - REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE PUBLIC!Welcome to the Captain's Seat! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime.Based on the world's most popular aircraft the BOEING 737-800NG - This is your opportunity to fly a real flight simulator, normally reserved for the exclusive training of professional pilots. You will be in control from take-off to touchdown with as much, or as little guidance as you wish, from our fully trained instructors - all qualified commercial pilots. With more than 20,000 worldwide airports, 180 degree curved screen,the very latest High Definition (HD) Visual System (6,000,000 pixels!),CASA approval and licensed by Boeing - this is as real as it gets! We have a variety of packages including preparation for airline interview, Flying with Confidence, Schools Programmes, gifts and incentives.We'll look forward to welcoming you on board very soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Mumbai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Flight of Fantasy - Recommended for Curious Kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Location: The Flight Experience is located on the 1st Floor of the SIngapore Flyer Complex - opposite Marina Bay Sands

We booked a 30 minutes flight and flew from Macau to Hong Kong in the evening. My 7 year old son was the Co-Pilot along with a Commercial Pilot (his trainer). Passengers were my wife, my younger son and me.

I am not sure how much my son understood but he enjoyed the experience handling the various controls, throttle stick, take off, landing and all. Normally, he gets bored very easily but no complaints for the half an hour.

Must Do:
1. Book in advance during busy season. You usually want to start your day or end your day with such an attraction.
2. Reach 15 m before your scheduled time.
3. Purchase a DVD at additional cost so you can take the memories with you.

Price: Expensive but its like living your fantasy - so one time is good and worth it.

7 Thank kd_travellogue

Marbella, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“very worthwhile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Flight experience is located in the commercial units by the Singapore Flyer. The commercial centre itself has all the normal facilities you would expect to find , shops restaurants, bathroom facilitis etc.This establishment is licensed by Boeing and has an exact replica of the cockpit of a 737. The experience is very realistic. The staff were very helpful and the instructor is a qualified commercial pilot. You can choose from a great number of international airports to take off and land at. When booking I thought that it was a little bit pricey, but after completing my "flight" I was very impressed and felt that it was well worth the money.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank chris c
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A compulsory for flight enthusiast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Used to play flight simulator on my pc.. n now encountering 100% realistic feel and a complete hands on inside d cockpit to all d toggles n switched including d rudder, throttle n yoke.. even better is d scenery which is 100% realistic. I read reviews about landing at kai tak international airport in Hong Kong n I didnt regret it. D best part is during d approach to d airport u get to see d scenery of d hong kong skyline before making a turn onto d runway. Definitely one of the best airport approach ever. Besides that, the staff at flight experience are very friendly.. they served me tea/coffee before my flight and also gave a pre flight briefing to make sure what im gonna face when in d cockpit. I took the 45 minutes flight but 1 hour flight is surely d better one.. this is one of our lifetime experience so a copy of d dvd is surely a good thing.. would definitely go back again d next when im in singapore. Thumbs up to Flight Experience Pilots and Staffs :)

4 Thank deswin1993
Manila
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

It was a brand new experience for my son getting on the simulator. Staff were very friendly and accomodating even allowing the three of us to join him and his instructor inside the cockpit.

3 Thank F0RE
Miami Beach, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“GREAT EXPERIENCE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife and I booked a double session. She was excited but a little apprehensive so I took a hour and a half session and watched before her one hour session. Jonathan our instructor was experienced, easy going and and gave us several take off and landings including the awesome Kai Tak Hong Kong approach which was closed in the nineties as too dangerous. Great fun. My wife did an alpine Geneva flight through mountains and snow amongst many other cities. This is a must do in Singapore and is in the same building as the flyer.

1 Thank Steve B