Open today: 8:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Review Highlights
Cool Nightspot that doesn't do much damage to your wallets

The drinks here are really cheap, which is definitely a plus for me and my friends! The ambience is... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2018
Trail37155946051
Amazing DJs from Indonesia and Singapore!

They have great international acts from Indonesia, JYAP, and it was honestly crazily amazing. The... read more

Reviewed November 27, 2018

from $22.33
from $106.89
from $22.55
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Singapore knows how to have a good time! They literally drink (in one gulp), dance and repeat the whole night. I had so many free drinks thrown in my face being the only person who wasn't Asian. I was invited into a V.I.P section and partied with an entire group of locals who all were really nice and just wanted to have a good time. It was a great experience. The club is underground and it has a pool table off from the bar. No one stands against the wall here. Everyone seems like they love to dance. The DJ played lots of EDM and electro music which got annoying after a while. Wish there was more diversity there but I guess he was just catering to his crowd. I just happened to go to "free flow" alcohol night. On this night if you arrived by 9pm the alcohol was free which was great because a regular rum and coke was $18!!!! Not even close to reasonable if you ask me.

Not so humbly submitted,
Michael C.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank michaelcoppage
Reviewed January 21, 2018

I went there in December on a Saturday and the club was pumping out really good hip hop music. The best part was that the club offered 2 methods to enter: a cover charge of $20 w a drink OR, an awesome $30 free Flow for 2.5 hours.

No brainer to take the latter.

It was one of the better clubs I went to in Asia. Would definitely recommend this place to all my friends.

Free flow: 12am to 2.30am. Must go!

Date of experience: December 2017