Tripadvisor
Singapore
All reviews lavender mrt free mini bar little india suite room swimming pool is beautiful boutique hotel hotel is an easy walk huge luggage refilled everyday big bathtub nespresso coffee machine topped up daily choose hotel clean staff haji lane rooms are small plenty of eating options
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

The 4.3 stars here doesn’t seem right. One star for the people, service, and clean. One star for their location. Fairly centrally located.
We were in room 412, labeled “double deluxe balcony”. Pics and actual room was totally different. This is NOT a double deluxe by any standards. Maybe compared to a pod! Much smaller bathroom than pictured. Go to Priceline and see the fake pics, VERY DECEPTIVE! Internet not consistent. Coffee maker in an area with NO PLUGS. Bathroom NO PLUGS. Make sure your balcony door is locked and shut, the balconies have minimal barriers so next-door can break in easily. Very tight for two people! It gets very annoying because no room to put luggage or walk around the bed. No breakfast included so if you want coffee, $4 SDG. Food and drinks are priced for a nice restaurant, there is no restaurant. Many hawker centers well worth the short walk.

Side note: the pictures that you post on bad reviews here don’t show up! Only if you were logged into your account. My girlfriends account showed none of my pics to show. Scandalous or they just buy to remove it! DEFINITELY NOT A 4.3 ⭐️ star rating!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
dannyngyd, Senior Marketing Manager at Hotel NuVe Urbane, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear DT1202,

Thanks for leaving a review.

Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us due to the room size. I just did a check on the photos uploaded and we did upload the balcony room photos online.

The photos you uploaded are actually showing up. I think TripAdvisor (not us) will take some time to approve the photos. The photos that you uploaded are actually the Deluxe Double (window) photos, not the room category that you stayed in.

Breakfast is only free when booked directly on our website. I have checked your booking and you booked your room via a 3rd party travel websites (additional price for breakfast which is stated on their websites), hence there was no breakfast included. :(

Once again I sincerely apologies that you did not enjoy your stay and we will thrive to do better.

Reviewed December 27, 2019

I stayed at NuVe Urbane for 1 night on a business trip to Singapore. The hotel is about a 10 min walk from the Lavender MRT station (not very convenient with luggage but doable). It is very close to the main CBD area -- took me abt 10 mins and $7 SGD in a grab to get to Raffles place.

The hotel itself is very modern and classy - the room was small with a single twin bed but looked brand new and contemporary (I was on the 6th floor). The manager was very courteous and answered all my questions patiently. There is a mini bar with coke, sprite and a few snacks which is complimentary. I asked for an iron and board which was provided to me separately by the manager. There is a nice LCD screen TV as well which I didnt use. Each bathroom has a separate water heater so you need to turn on the 'water heater' switch a few mins before your shower !

The hotel is located pretty close to the street with many Indian restaurants (Shiv Sagar, saravana bhavan etc) as well as a 7/11 and several hawker stalls close by. There are also a bunch of Japanese restaurants and bars closeby. I wasnt able to find any western breakfast places and ended up eating at the hotel itself, which was pretty decent.

Overall, a fabulous place for a business traveller. I will definitely stay here again during my next singapore trip

Date of stay: December 2019
dannyngyd, Senior Marketing Manager at Hotel NuVe Urbane, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Dear stylebhai,

Thanks for the super awesome review!

Hotel NuVe Urbane is a boutique hotel located in a culturally rich area in Singapore. We're delighted to hear that you truly enjoy staying with us and had an experience like a local!

I am glad to hear you really liked the complimentary minibar in our rooms as well as the service from our staff. :) I would be sure to share this with the team at Hotel NuVe Urbane.

Our hotel is actually only 5-min walk from the train station via French Road. :) The station name is Lavender MRT train station which connects to many major attractions in Singapore.

Be sure to use our promo code "nuvegroup35" for 35% off as well as complimentary breakfast on our website for your next stay!

Reviewed December 22, 2019

Stayed in room 202. Cool minimalist designed room in a monochromatic heritage building. Affordable Hearty breakfast and complimentary minibar snacks! Friendly and accommodating staff. Perfect for quick escape from a hectic week.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear mrLjPaguibitan,

Thanks for the super awesome review!

I will be sure to share your positive feedback with the whole crew!

Glad to know that you also loved our complimentary/free in-room minibar. More reasons to stay in bed longer!

Be sure to use our promo code "nuvegroup35" for free breakfast and 35% off on our website for your next stay!

Reviewed December 22, 2019

Great value of money and very hospitable staff.
Highly recommended if in tight budget. Perfect location. Train station is near as-well as restaurants. Perfect place to stay if you’re going to Singapore.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Jay1989barrameda,

Thanks for the super awesome review!

Our hotel is located just 5-min walk from Lavender MRT station and is well-connected via train to many major attractions in Singapore. I am glad to hear you really loved our hotel location!

We hope you stay with us again and be sure to use our promo code "nuvegroup35" at our website for 35% off as well as complimentary breakfast. :)

Reviewed December 22, 2019

Hotel Nuve is a very cozy and nice hotel. The room is perfect, clean and very comfortable. The location of the hotel is very convenient, it's near to all tourist spots, many restaurants beside it and the Bugis Station is just 10mins walk. The staff, especially their Manager Mr. Johara Martinez is very hospitable and caring, they'll attend to your needs immediately. This hotel is very recommendable if you want to have a great stay in Singapore.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear jacquiiramos14,

Thank you for the amazing review.

Hotel NuVe Urbane is indeed in a very central location and is just a 5-min walk from Lavender MRT station.

Cleanliness is our top priority at Hotel NuVe Urbane and I am glad to learn that the team did an amazing job.

John, our manager at Hotel NuVe Urbane would be so delighted to hear about this review too :)

Thank you once again for leaving a review and don't forget to use our promo code "nuvegroup35" on our website for exclusive deals for your next stay!