Natureland Massage•Therapy
Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Mr

One of my favorite massage places in singapore. All the therapists are great at massage and i... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Yihui T
Good service and relaxing massage!

Booking of massage was a breeze! Manager- Karen was helpful and friendly! The masseur was also very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
PattyLeen
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from $80.10
from $8.61
from $41.92
from $33.01
More Info
All reviews east coast body massage ginger tea great massage outlet manager nice ambience professional massage counter staffs foot reflex massage experience service staff masseuse skills branch knots session skillful
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

This is the 5th time here for my regular body massage, so far every visit is a pleasant, enjoyable and relaxing one! The service staff here are friendly too!

Though we might get a different therapist each time but I believe once we get one that suits us, best that we request for them on our next visit...

Like usual, I’ve requested for my regular therapist Remy but he’s on leave so I was assigned with Roger. His massage skill is good! For those who like strong pressure massage you can look for him. Of course, he can adjust the strength based on individual’s preference too!

The overall experience at this branch never fails me! Love the ginger tea which they served at the end of the massage! Love it so much until I gotta buy a pack home!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Love the massages here! Bell was very professional and did a great job in easing the strain in my shoulder blade. ambience is great too! One of the better massage place in the east!

Date of experience: September 2019
CSO-Natureland, Guest Relations Manager at Natureland Massage•Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Dear love500,

Thank you for the positive review.

It's great to know that Bell did a good job for you regarding your shoulder blade. It's quite a naggy area so come to us whenever you need some help with the strain or stiffness :)

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

I pay for the whole body therapy but the masseuse only massage me many times in neck, head, shoulder and back. It's a waste of money and i never feel anything after the massage. Lousy masseuse. I will not go back to this place.

Date of experience: August 2019
CSO-Natureland, Guest Relations Manager at Natureland Massage•Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2019

Dear Idris Sadrac G,

First of all, we would like to apologise for your unpleasant experience at Natureland.

We sincerely appreciate our customers giving us an opportunity to improve ourselves by providing us feedback.

In certain situations, our masseuse will take the initiative to focus on the areas they find to be extremely stiff so as to provide true value to the massage session instead of going through the standard motions and procedures. Having said that, the therapist should still have informed you of her assessment and asked for your consent to focus on those areas only. We will make sure that our staff understands the importance of communicating with the customer and explain to them before making such changes in the future.

You can make a more detailed feedback via our email info@natureland.com.sg with the Date / Time / Contact Number stated for us to get back to you directly as well Sir.

Once again, we are truly sorry about it and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

Very nice and relaxing place in East Coast suitable for couples or family. We always ask for 2 masseurs as they provide great service and skill. Highly recommended!!

Dear Vivajivez,

Appreciate the full marks review of Natureland.

We are always open to accommodating customers requests so let us know beforehand what you would like :)
We will continue to maintain our service standards & quality at all our outlets for awesome regulars like yourself!

Reviewed August 19, 2019

Natureland has some branches in Singapore, however, I come to this branch every time‍♀️
Staffs are well trained. Every staffs who I met there by today are so kind, and have good skill of massage \( ˙▿˙ )/
And the ginger tea which they serve is so tasty
I feel so refreshing after I visit there every time✨

Thank you for your good service!!

Dear ekahi_pepeluali,

Thank you for your favourable response :)

It's great to know that our staff are always helpful to you.
All our therapists are experienced and will do their best to massage to your preference in strength and aching areas.

Ginger tea is a customer favourite and we will continue to make it in-house to maintain the taste :)