“Nice place to R&R”

The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality
Ranked #6 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Quincy is really a nice place to rest and relax. Went there to celebrate me and my hubby birthday. What's the best is it includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, complimentary minibar, a bottle of red wine, late check out. Oh. And I love the cupcakes baking class n the movie night. It's really a lovely place. My hubby loves it a lot. We will definitely go there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JaslynNstanley
The_Quincy_Hotel, Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear JaslynNstanley,

ThankQ so much for giving us a top mark and enjoying the concept.
Qool tem and I are extremely happy your stay with us went so well.

There are newer reviews for The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Got in an hour late on a Saturday after a few dramas with the flight and they greated us like old friends and made us relax straight away and said for us to still come down for dinner when we were ready. The place was fantastic and staff were lovely, free food and drinks and mini bar included was excellent. Less than 5 minutes to orchard rd this was our first time to Singapore and a great start to our holiday. Would highly recommend Quincy and I would go back for sure.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Grumpybear17

Dear Grumpybear17,

ThankQ for your concise and wonderful review.
I'm glad everything at Q is perfect for you.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Small, compact hotel that offers everything required all within a short stroll. I was disappointed that the pool was not operating again this trip (same as my last trip in July). Staff are unbelieivable polite and hospitable. Food is excellent, especially the a-la-carte menu dinners. A young man called Allan cleaned my room whilst I waited on the afternoon of my first night's stay and he was incredibly polite, accommodating and efficient. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Susan A

Dear Susan A,

ThankQ so much for the great title.
Allan is extremely happy to see his name on your review.
Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
Do come home soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

A great hotel nestled in a quiet area, but close to the buzz of Orchard Road and the shopping district. The deals are quite amazing, included in many of the room prices are: airport transfer in the top of the range Audi Q7, breakfast, lunch and dinner, minibar and two items of Laundry daily!

Any draw backs? Not that I could find. The staff were very friendly, and always happy to help, and could answer any questions that I had.

The hotel itself was clean and very modern and the bed comfortable.

The location might not be ideal for everyone, but it's an easy 10-15minute walk the Orchard Central shopping mall. With taxis offering great value for money you can get anywhere for next to nothing (Kranji racetrack $15-20, Singapore Zoo $15, Sentosa Resport $12-15 and into the heart of the City for a similar amount.

I'll definitley be staying here again on my next visit to Singapore.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank NoChanceToDance

Dear NochanceToDance,

ThankQ so much for showcastting your great stay with us.
We really appreciate your review. It really make our smile be
even bigger!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Service,room,location everything excellent. I will be staying in this hotel whenever I go to Singapore. I will ask my friends & family about this hotel. I got tremendous cooperation from the staffs of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Md A,

ThanQ so much for your 5/5 and your review,
which is helping Quincy's profile rise....

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Nice cosy area in the central of town, with great hospitality from the hotel team. Qool Weekend was really Qool with baking session and a relax evening with movie by the pool. Was extremely WOW by the hassle free and dedicate service provide by the team! - JR & Clar

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with StayFarEast.com
The_Quincy_Hotel, Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Junrong L,

ThanQ for the excellent summary of Quincy and the team.
Q team and I are extremely happy your stay with us went so well.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The hotel was great, clean and modern design. Full board with options for steaks or salmon for dinner and free flowing coffee the whole day. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would come back again. The only thing i think needs improvement is the room insulation, i can hear the water running through the pipes and i don't know if it was from the other room or from the hotel main pipes. I was not able to sleep the last night of our stay.

I would still recommend this hotel after all nobody's perfect but a little improvement can still be done.

They also offer free arrival transfer but would be great it they can also include departure transfers to complete it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear aics101,

ThanQ for taking time off to share your experience with us.
I noted your constructive feedback and strive towards improving the experience
of our future guest.