The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$180
$156
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$251
$212
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$228
$177
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$280
$205
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$319
$253
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$191
MarinaBaySands
$296
$237
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$214
$114
3,085 results
All reviewsorchard roadall inclusive packageqool weekendfree mini barlight refreshmentsfree laundryper daysauna and steam roomboutique hotelairport pickfree flowevening cocktailslaundry serviceswimming poolrain showerlate checkmobile phone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is an overdue review of Quincy Hotel

Stayed @ Studio Deluxe Room this year (Rm 1001, 10 Jan 2013) for 1 night. It was meant to be a celebration for my wife bdae and having stayed at major 5 stars hotels, thought it would be a nice change to try a boutique hotel.

There was always an picture of the bear in red and blue fatigues, sitting comfortably on the bed on the previous room pictures on Quincy hotel website. A few days prior my stay I went to the hotel and enquiry about this bear, but alas those are for illustration purpose only. I tried to buy it but was informed the bear was not for sale. Still I managed to coordinate with the customer service for some flower petals decorations in the room

The stay was great. Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast are provided. U could really just stay in the hotel room all day long and have all your meals there. Omg where would you get a better deal than this? Food spreads are decent though

One of the customer service escorted us up to the room, and boy was i surprised to see the Qunicy Bear sitting on the sofa (and a lovely card too). This is a really nice gesture from the hotel and my wife was delighted with the decoration (and the bear)

Although we didnt use the swimming pool but the hotel had a nice open view pool on the upper levels

I hope to be back soon. Its was a really nice stay for us.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
The_Quincy_Hotel, Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear pierreLim14,

A big ThankQ from the entire team Q team for all the compliments
you gave.
We are really glad that you had an amazing experience with us.
Do one BaQ soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The main selling point for this hotel is that EVERYTHING is included in the price (breakfast/ lunch/ dinner/ 2 laundry pieces a day/ a small mini bar/ 80dollars shopping vouchers/ airport transfer). All of these things were very nice and it wasn't a con- they were very easy to get so we used it all. This was so useful in expensive Singapore. It isn't the cheapest hotel but you do get your moneys worth and the food was good quality.

The room was beautiful as was the rest of the hotel. The swimming pool was very stylish (there was also a gym, sauna and steamroom). A downside was that there was not enoguh room at the weekend- there were only three sunbeds! The pool area was always in the shade too so beware if you like to sunbathe on holiday. This was a little disappointing as I was looking forward to some afternoons in the sun.

Location was okay- it was within walking distance of Orchard road. The reason I didn't give this hotel 5 stars was linked to the location though. It was a good 15 minute walk in the heat to the nearest MRT which became very tiresome as you needed to use it to get anywhere. It wasn't so bad on the way there, but it was uphill on the way back. The location prevented us from going out in the evenings after a tiring days siteseeing.

Staff were very helpful, giving us directions and printing off flight details etc. I would stay here again if I didn't want to travel to too many different areas across the city!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank helena333
The_Quincy_Hotel, Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Der helena333,

ThankQ for taking time off to share your experience with us.
It is wonderful to once again receive praises.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was working in a singapore for a few days and put up in this hotel by my company. we chose it because of the rating on this website!! all i can say is read this carefullu before you book. When I ordered toast via room service it took 45 mins to arrive! When the toast arrived it was 1 piece of dry white toast with no butter, no toppings, no knife and it was cold. Advice...don't order toast at Quincy.
The rooms were very noisy. I couldn't rest as I continually heard other people's shower running, Tvs and phone conversations.
The food in the restaurant was abysmal. The first night I had carbonara, it tasted like a pot a cream with noodles, bland and heavy - needless to say it was inedible. The next night I tred a pasta filled with amaretto that would have to be one of the most disgusting dishes I have EVER eaten in a restaurant!!! It was so bad I sent it back and told them it was too horrible to eat. At first they said they would not replace my meal and then changed thier mind which was lucky.
The limo pickup from the airport, the staff, the cleanliness of the room were all very good.
But the food was sad...the room was noisy....not a great hotel but very average.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear CHCaz,

ThanQ for sharing your recent experience with us.
I have acknowledged your comments for our food quality.
Please allow me to apologize for your unfavourable experience
and appreciate your sharing with us.
Qool team does hope to see you again for a better Q experience.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Nice alternative to our conference hotel. Clean, efficient space. Excellent food and very good value. Friendly, accommodating staff. Convenient to Orchard, our conference location, getting around. Bathroom lighting could be better.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with StayFarEast.com

Dear Rob L,

ThankQ for asking time to share your recent experience in Quincy.
Qool team and I are extremely happy your stay with us went so well.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Quincy is a boutique hotel located just right behind paragon in the busy shopping district of Singapore. I love the design of the hotel, from the lobby to the room, gym and pool.

One thing that makes this hotel different from the rest is that almost everything is free! of course you will have to go for the full board package, which includes free breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails!

There's screening of movies, baking and yoga classes that you can register for to keep yourself occupied without having a need to step out of the hotel.

Rooms is in a comfortable size, with a super comfy bed and there's even a bathtub as well!

Gym are well equipped and there's a sauan and steam room in there too.

Overall, i had a great staycation at the Quincy hotel. You can read more about my experience on darrenbloggie.com

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank darrenbloggie
The_Quincy_Hotel, Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear darrenbloggie,

ThankQ for your concise and wonderful review.
I'm glad everything at Q is perfect for you.