“Great hippy stay at Quincy Hotel Singapore”

The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality
Ranked #5 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have stayed with some 5-star hotels in Singapore, and the quality of service here is awesome! It's an experience that you will "share" and "like". The amenities are cool and complete. They have pool, gym, sauna, good wi-fi connection and the food is truly fantastic. The room is clean, complete with things you would need, which some other 5-star hotel don't have. The area is accessible and in the heart of the business district of Singapore. What's best, the staff give you attention like a family. Can't say anything less than...superb!

Room Tip: Just ask the friendly staff- they will give you good, justifiable and excellent suggestions accordin...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Super K
Ng K, General Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Hi, Super K,

Thank you for this amazing reivew you had wrote for us!
I would like to express my gratitude to you for rating our service 5 star for everything.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back anytime!

Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Spend the weekend in November with my wife. Found the accommodation excellent & my room has an expresso coffee machine, not too sure all room have this. The staff are friendly and our package includes breakfast , lunch & dinner with alcohol beverages. A great weekend getaway

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear spurs1963,

A BIG thank you for your wonderful review!

I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay and it’s good to know that you like our all inclusive package. Only in our limited Deluxe Studio room, you can have a cup of fresh brew coffee anytime.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back anytime!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The hotel staff were very warm and welcoming and spontaneous to our requests without any indication of being annoyed which was in my opinion, good enough for me. Food was great, easy location and all in all we had a really comfortable time at Quincy.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Dear worldhopper_2705,

Many thanks for your recent stay with us and your review. You had gave us a full score for everything and we would like to a say BIG THANK YOU to you. Cheer!

Warmest regards

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Quite simply, the primary reason to keep coming back is Quincy's Quality, in any area/aspect really. Staff, top-notch (accommodating and attending to *practically* our every need or request). Facilities are just as good, & well-maintained to boot, & available round the clock *literally*. Location? Why, only in the heart of Singapore's Shopping Haven, Orchard Road.

For me, there's no hotel Quite like it! Enough said.

Looking forward to future trips to Quincy!

Truly,

Matthew

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Matt_Noe1,

Greetings from Quincy Hotel.

ThanQ you for your review and your score of 5 for us. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and also glad that you will stay at Quincy again.

Till we meet again, please take care.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Stayed here first time for two nights and location seem good but quite a walking distance to Ochard area. All seem fine except it is raining season and walking around with unbrella is not convenient. Walking down is easy but return to Hotel is quite an effort, unless you enjoy the climb.
Overall can stay here again but not during the raining seasoon.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Kristravellerusa,

It was a great pleasure to have you stayed with us.

We are happy to read your memorable experience at the hotel but it seems like the season is not to your favor.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Warmest regards

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

minimalistic design,5min walk from paragon,quiet area.my room is nice but the finishing looks a bit unkept.my door can't be closed smoothly need to push hard.
the waiters are not smiling.although they will help if you ask.
a bit difficult to find a taxi because it is not a main road.
but overall since it is one of the new hotels i would pick this over the old rundown 4 star ones in orchard.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear scorpiotale,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and feedback with us. I will review it with my team and ensure your next stay with us will be a great one!

Taka care and see you soon!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Everything about the hotel was good, the staff were excellent, the food included in the price was good, the room was clean etc but I probably wouldn't stay there again. Why? I didn't like the glass wall between the room and the bathroom. I guess I am old fashioned but I like privacy in the bathroom. Sure, there is a blind to pull down but it didn't feel right to me and besides if one person goes to the bathroom during the night and turns the light on it wakes the other (even if the blind is down).

Also, to nit-pick, it wasn't as close to Orchard Road as I would have liked. Mind you, it was probably only about 500 metres down a bit of a hill.

I feel a bit mean about saying I probably wouldn't stay there again but I am sure if my thing about the bathroom is not a concern to you then you will be very pleased with it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Richard L,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I’m still glad that you had a great stay with us and was pleased in many way except our bathroom is not your cup of tea.

Once again, thank you for taking your time to write this review.