“This hotel is excellent!”

The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality
Ranked #6 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed at The Quincy for only one night, arriving at 8 am and used the pool-spa facilities while I waited for a room to become available. The staff was very pleasant and helpful; I was given a room early, around 11:30. The hotel has a modern, boutique feel to it, bed was very comfortable,amenities plentiful and nice quality and overall, a quiet, restful sleep was had. Another strong point was the restaurant staff, who were friendly and took excellent care of me. I'm usually not one for eating on a meal inclusive plan, but I have to say they do it quite well. Chandra was such a friendly man and really brought the place to life!

I just want to say that picking a hotel using Tripadvisor is really daunting; finding a place that looks good is easy, then you read the reviews and you get scared because someone has had a less than desirable experience, which makes the decision difficult. if you need a hotel in Singapore, don't hesitate to pick The Quincy.

• Stayed: October 2012
Write a ReviewReviews (2,961)

Reviewed October 28, 2012

quincy is one the new generation hotels. its modern amenities and facilities like flat screen tv, wifi in your room and products like shampoo and soap are a good and excellent brand. the one way transfers is also a welcome feature.

Room Tip: end rooms are a bit more spacious
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Really enjoyed our 3 night stay at the Quincy, staff go out of their way to ensure you have everything and more than you need. Restaurant staff are fantastic! Meals have been of a good standard and there is plenty to choose from. Free mini bar with limited selection but met our needs and my husband loved the nespresso machine in the room. Pool is lovely on the 12 floor with glass panels you overlook the city even has a glass tiled section to look down through if you don't mind heights.

Great little hotel, I can see why there are so many good reviews the team at the Quincy try hard to impress and I would say that every staff member we interacted with made us feel that way from the moment we arrived.

Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The Quincy is centrally located, has great rooms and friendly staff and a good gym and pool. Excellent hotel for when you are doing business in Singapore or want to shop Orchard road. Just a short walk to the SMRT. Modern design but not minimalistic.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mataka
Ng K, General Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Dear Mataka,

Thank you for your concise and wonderful review!
I’m glad everything at Quincy is perfect for you. We definitely welcome you back at Quincy anytime!

Till we meet again, please take care!

Warmest regards

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Very helpfull staff and excellente rooms.Good location. Good food as well. Italian restaurant for dining.Room is spacious. You have everything , even an ironing set which is very handy during a business trip.I'm very pleased with my stay and would go back the next time I visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Banu T

Dear Banu T,

Greetings from Quincy Hotel.

Many thanks for your recent stay with us and also your review. You had gave us a full score for everything and we would like to a say BIG THANK YOU to you. Cheer!

Warmest regards

Reviewed October 22, 2012

What an amazing experience! The staff at the Quincy is the best! I stayed for over 13 nights and they were all outstanding. When I return, I will make sure that I stay at the Quincy! Breakfast, lunch dinner, WI-FI, two free happy hours (6 - 8), amazing staff, free mini-bar and 2pieces of laundry free per day - what else could you ask for. The beds are also extremely comfy. The rooms are also exceptionally modern and clean! Location was also key - Orchard Road is very close.

Room Tip: Amazing staff
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Hector L

Dear Hector L.

What an amazing reivew you had wrote for us! Hector L. I would like to express my gratitude to you for rating our service 5 star for everything. My team and I are glad that Quincy is your best hotel in Singapore.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back anytime!

Best regards

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here while on business. Very clean and safe hotel. Staff is very polite and professional. I paid for an upgraded package which includes parking, free wi-fi, breakfast, lunch, dinner and free mini-bar. All pretty good, however don't get to excited about the free mini bar. It consisted of 2 granola bars, 2 beers, tea, water and a few other assorted misc goods. Not the type of mini-bar selection you will find in most other hotels of this rating. This is the only one minor complaint I had.

• Stayed: November 2011

Hi, Traveling4Real,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and your view on our mini-bar. I will review it with my team and ensure your next stay with us will be a great one!

Taka care and see you soon!

Best regards