All reviewswake up callbetween flightshour layoverlong layoverbudget roomhour blockconnecting flightthrough immigrationhours sleepambassador loungehot showerneeded sleepquality sleepgreat sleepnext morningbasic toiletriesnice shower
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We were in Changi Airport for 7 hours in transit before flying out to Frankfurt at 23-55. Booked a 6 hour stay & it worked very well. Speedy checkin ( had booked online in advance) offered a wake up call. Simple hotel room ensuite,tv, tea/coffee,kettle. Was able to leave hand luggage secure & look around the Huge airport. We showered & changed before catching our onward flight feeling refreshed.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sousse
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Firstly, my booking sheet displayed ‘booked for 11 hours’…. ‘$115.xx’. Turns out this $115.xx in fact is the cost of a six hour block so had to pay extra for the other five hours. So need to improve on the presentation of booking sheet display to reduce confusion.

Secondly, the room had only one light switch that either illuminates the whole room bright or turns off the whole room totally dark. We had two kids so a lamp that gave some light to move around while the kids slept would have been nice.

Thirdly, on check out, the staff reported my credit card as not working. I rang my card company overseas at my cost and the response was nothing wrong with the card, it must have been a mistake on the part of the hotel. I later used the card elsewhere with no issues. The staff were also very unhelpful in dealing with me when they reported my card as not working.

Overall, I expected much better service from inside such a reputed airport so was very disappointed

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Hassan50
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had the unlucky experience of getting sent to another terminal under construction for our return leg of our trip because this terminal was full. Book ahead, as the construction noises in the other terminal are not to ignored.
Fine hotel, comfortable, etc.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The transit hotel is very businesslike in appearance which I guess is fine since it will mostly be businessmen transiting there who need a bed and a quick shower. The room was small but clean and had a phone and a television. They offer wake up calls and check-in was prompt and speedy. The air conditioning wasn't quite cold enough for my liking but eventually got down to an acceptable level an hour or so in. I had a basic room where the bathrooms are shared and not in the room, and this was fine for the morning as there were not many people there. The bathrooms also look like something out of a 5 star hotel in stead of shared bathrooms in a budget hotel. Very nice even with some toiletries set out for use by the clientèle.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SOLTATIO
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I booked a 6 hour slot in a budget room. The reception were kind enough to give me an extra hour free because they said that there are some upgrading works at the airport which may result in some noise. I didn't hear any noise during my stay besides a very distant, almost mute renovation activity that only lasted for a couple of minutes...

Don't be put off by having to share the WC and bath facilities - these are well maintained as cleaners are on duty 24/7 in typical Singaporean efficiency.

The only issue is that the air conditioning is very cold so its best to have a comfortable jumper to sleep in!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business