All reviewswake up callbetween flightshour layoverlong layoverbudget roomhour blockconnecting flightthrough immigrationhours sleepambassador loungehot showerneeded sleepquality sleepgreat sleepnext morningbasic toiletriesnice shower
Reviewed January 12, 2012

It was convenient for my overnight transit to catch morning flight from Changi, plentiful of shops and eateries at Duty Free Lounge. Rooms are small and without window. Have to request for hair dryer and toothbrush/tooth paste. The carpet is a bit sticky, better to bring your own slippers. There renovation going on between 1am to 5am, the drilling sounds kept on interrupting my sleep despite using a pair of ear plugs.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2012

As we had a seven hour stopover the hotel offered a chance for a bit of sleep. The room is basic no fridge but a TV. Shower was great, beds a bit small for my 6'2" frame and firm. No noise problems. I guess the excitement of our next flight to Penang in the morning meant we got little sleep and woke 1/2 hour before alarm. Flight gate was right next to Hotel along with a Starbucks which was popular for breakfast. As we were transiting, I didn't worry about changing to Singapore currency, I just used my credit card.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Gaja
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Room is quite basic and comfortable and is great for a night rest before your next flight. It's reasonable rate for a block of 6 hours. Hotel is quite hard to locate and signs are not very clear at the airport. Staff are quite casual and no eye contact when talking to you.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Bibsterina
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I can't remember exactly if we stayed in the Terminal 1 or 2 hotel, but it was easy to find and easy to check in and sleep before our flight the next morning. I made a booking via emailing the hotel which they confirmed.
If you're worried about leaving your luggage in transit, we went to the airline desk and told them that we just arrived on another airline and could our bags be transferred to our flight in the morning. All was well after they appeared at the other end the next day! Good service.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gotthebug87
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Arrived Singapore airport 2.00 am needed a place for few hours for kids to get some shut eye , hotel books in 6 hr block , shower , toilet bed all that was needed all clean room .

Great friendly service no booking 2 rooms well worth the money arrived fresh next day at next destination .

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family