I stayed in this hotel in may for some days on a business trip. This was a no frill hotel but located at a very prime location. All central attractions, little India and the central business district is just at a stone-throw's distance. However the biggest disadvantage were really smaller rooms. There is hardly any space to keep luggage in a King Bed rooms and even the bathrooms are very small. All other standard trustworthy and reliability of the Accor Hotels applied.
However there were very little toiletries in the room. Plus no shower for the urinal pot which was a definite issue. The wifi was free and was at decent speed. I had breakfast included in m package but could not use it cos I was always late for my work. Otherwise decent stay for an average budget traveller
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen