Check in June 1, what a convinent place to stay in. There is a bus stop just right in front of the hotel. The concept was simple and I do support for green environment which can only service the room just after check out. Chemical = Harm full (I love my planet). I was given a room on 5th floor. Haha Haha the 'guan yin' temple is right facing me. The only need to brief out is the shower hose in the room is time to change a new one. Why not, the room attendant try to report and fix it by the engineering. So far, room was clean and up to standard. The mattress is soft enough. The breakfast, WOW a lot of variety to pick up what to eat. Well, I do come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen