I think the location is one of the best. Walking to MRT is not far, because you when you walk in Bugis Street it feels like walking in the market, while window shopping.
Food hawker center is nearby, that is Albert Food center, and you can find many delicious food in there.
Last thing, you can find Resort World Sentosa Bus, just in front of the hotel! Very confinient I think. The room itself is clean, comfy, and even though it's not luxury hotel, but it has everything that I need.
PS: you can get cheaper price when Accor Sale (in Accor Website), just like when I book this hotel :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen