I was in Singapore on business and then took a couple of days off to see the city. I was looking for a hotel that was not too expensive and well located. DiscoveredIBIS through reviews on TA. The hotel is located 10mts (by walk) from the Bugis MRT. Very well located with lots of places to eat and shop around th hotel. The hotel itself was typicall IBIS. Had everything that one looks for in a hotel but mini sized. The room was tiny but comfortable and clean. I was on a higher floor so had great views of the city. The restaurant had decent breakfast and dinner. Good and free wifi in the rooms and common areas, coin operated laundromat (with a ipad to browse while you wait for your laundry to get done!). The staff were extremely patient and helpful.
The only downside was getting a cab at peak hours was a challenge. I had to wait 10-15 mts every morning in a well organized queue for a cab. Cant really go wrong with this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen