As we were arriving from Bangkok after visiting Malaysia, where we had such a good hotels so our expectation is on little higher side, when we reached there checkin was very smooth, but they don't have any kind of service you have to take trolley and take your luggage your self. When we reached to our room we were little disappoint as the rooms were very small (not as per singapore standard), and toilet is also the same. The main advantage of this place is it is very close to Little india so for Indian people it is like a walking distance and you can have nice food there a big temple is also there and if you like you can walk upto Mustafa Center (indian love to go there but we don't find anything spl. there). Breakfast was ok, we stayed there for 1 week over all good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen